So, this is my husband Ricardo’s Turn. He likes a lot of dishes, but he asked for “Veal Piccata”. I was able to find the veal in the grocery store, Yea!! He is a very hard-working man, and he travels a lot. That means that he eats in a lot very good restaurants. I am very honored that he likes my food.
This delicious Veal Piccata, is an easy recipe, and the best thing is that you only need 5 ingredients. This time I served it with steam broccoli and wild rice. Everything came out very nicely, it was a hit at my family’s dinner!
1 1/2 Veal Scallopini
3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 1/2 Cups of White Wine
The juice of 1 lime
Salt and Peper
Flour to coat the scallopini
- Tenderize de meat
- Add Salt and Peper to each scallopini
- Light coat the scallopini with flour
- On a frying pan heat the olive oil on medium-high heat
- Fry the scallopini one layer at a time. When ready, pull them out of the pan and continue with the next layer until done with all the meat.
- Put all the fried meat aside and on that same pan pour the wine and the lime juice
- Scrap all the drips and simmer for 3 minutes to make the sauce
- Return the scallopini to the pan and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Garnish with a slice of lime