Soups are my favorite during the winter. I like having something comforting, hot to warm my body. Since I love tomatoes, this is the way to go. Very easy, just 4 ingredients, light and healthy. I know you’re going to like it as much as I do and you will become a fan of it!
So let’s get started!
EASY TOMATO SOUP
5 Medium tomatoes
3 Garlic cloves
3 Celery sticks
Salt and Pepper
- Prepare your vegetables by giving them a rough chop
- In a high sided pan heat one teaspoon of olive oil.
- Saute the onion, celery and garlic until the onion becomes translucent
- Add the tomatoes, cover and let it cook for 15 minutes
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Blend the contents of the pan. Be careful handling hot contents in the blender. Hold the lid.
- Ready! Enjoy!