We are all into Super Bowl mode! It will be an interesting one! The Seahawks defending their Super Bowl title and The Patriots trying to win their fourth! So I guess we all have an appointment schedule for February the 1st! At least I do. So, to be prepared, I made this simple yet delicious baskets. They are a healthy option, because we still can have healthy options while watching TV, vegetarian, gluten-free and low-fat. Enjoy them!
I like both teams, who are you cheering for?
SUN DRIED TOMATO FETA BASKETS
Makes 12 baskets
4 Cups Frozen Country Style hash Browns
1/2 Cup Feta Cheese
3 Tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1 Tablespoon fresh Dill
A few drops of lime juice
- Pre-heat the oven to 350º F
- Divide the potatoes on a muffin mold and press to form a little basket
- Bake about 40 minutes, until the edges are golden brown and the potatoes are cooked trough. I have found out that it takes longer when baking with ceramic molds. So if you are using a tin muffin mold they might be ready sooner.
- While the baskets bake, mix all remaining ingredients
- Let the potato baskets cool
- Split the filling through the little baskets
Oh! All the aromas are son inviting! Enjoy! And cheer for your favorite team!!