There is something about individual dessert that I really like. Maybe portion control, maybe not wanting to share, maybe not liking someone digging into my food. At the end, I simply enjoy my and only my dessert.
That’s why I made this tasty cheesecakes in indivisual ramikens. Everybody gets to enjoy their share. Not one slice bigger than the other, not one scoop bigger than the other in a sharing dessert and best of all, no one trying to eat faster than others because before you know it, it will be gone!
All the ingredients are special in this cheesecake, together they make a bomb full of flavor! The berries with the lime, the macadamias with the graham and the creamy cheeses that tightens all the flavors together. Mmmm..
Makes 6 individual desserts
8 Graham squares
1/4 Cup Macademia nuts
1/4 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
1/2 Cup Mascarpone Cheese
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
The juice of 1 lime
2 chocolate covered candid oranges for garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to a 350º F
- Process the grraham squares, macademia nuts, yogurt and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Divide the mixture into 6 individual size ramikens to form the bottom crust
- Put one blackberry and 2 raspberries in each ramiken
- Mix the ricotta cheese, mascarpone cheese, maple syrup and the juice of a lime
- Add the egg and mix again. Do not over beat
- Split the filling into the ramikens
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Chop chocolate candid oragnges to garnish
- Garnish and let cool. Refrigerate at least 2 hours