Today I present to you this beautiful aromatic steak. The fresh herbs infuse the steak beautifully. It is easy, simple and quick. I am a meat eater I can’t deny it! Being raised in a cowboy land you just have to love it. That doesn’t mean I don’t like vegetables, I love vegetables and even go on vegetarian days, but I come back to meat. I must confess, I really like everything! There is not a food that I don’t like! Does that make me a foodie? I guess… And what about the aromas? Isn’t it nice when you come home and it smells delicious? Maybe a nice stew, a grilled aromatic steak just like this or a freshly baked cake? Definitely, I’m a foodie…
Well, coming back to meat, I like beef tenderloin because being the leanest, I find that it is the most tender beef meat. Pair it with some vegetables, rice, over some greens, it is versatile.
1 Beef Tenderloin Stake
2 Twig Thyme
2 Twig Oregano
Salt and Pepper
- Put the meat on a Plastic food wrap
- Add a little bit of olive oil over the raw meat
- Add the fresh herbs and rub
- Cover the meat with the plastic wrap and let it stad for at least half an hour
- Put a skillet over high heat
- When hot place the meat let it sear for 5 minutes, turn it and let it cook for another 4 minutes.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes so the meat reabsorbs it juices
- Serve the whole steak or cut it into strips