Did I said I love my slow cooker? It is so convenient! It cooks for you. It let you do your thing while it takes care of dinner. This recipe is so easy and so delicious! Just put everything in your slow cooker and voila! after a couple of hours you have a delightful dinner!
LIME ROSEMARY CHICKEN
2 Chicken thighs
2-4 lime slices
1 Tablespoon rosemary
Salt and Pepper
- Place the chicken thighs in slow cooker
- Top with lime slices. The slices should be very thin, if no, they will over power the flavors
- Sprincle rosemary
- Season with salt and Pepper
- Slow cook in low for 2 hours
- Done! Ready!Isn’t that easy? And looks so fancy!