Soups are so convenient in cold days, I’m hoping for spring to come soon enough so I can start enjoying different kind of meals, more refreshing. But… meanwhile I am starting to say goodbye to soups, broths and everything in between. This soup is so light with a taste of dill which gives me a hint of freshness and spring! Very easy, just lots of chopping, but it goes fast. After the chopping everything goes very smooth and quickly. Enjoy!
VEGETABLE SOUP WITH HALIBUT
2 Halibut stakes
1 Sweet Potato
2 Green onion
1 Stalk Celery
- Prepare your veggies. Chop Carrot, Potato and sweet potato. Slice leek, green onions, cabbage and celery
- Heat oil in a saucepan and saute green onions, leek and celery for 3 minutes
- Add chopped cabbage, potato, sweet potato and carrots stir
- Pour 2 quarts of water
- Cover and let it cook for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are almost done.
- Season witn dill weed, salt and pepper
- Add Halibut stake cut in 1 inch cubes
- Cover again for 7 minutes
- Done! Enjoy!