This side dish is absolutely amazing! The freshness of cilantro comes through the cauliflower vegetable. Is the perfect side dish, works out with everything, either meat, poultry or fish. Also if you are serving a meal with a salsa, cauliflower will absorb all flavors and combine perfectly! All natural, low-carb, low-fat, gluten-free, paleo, vegan and vegetarian.
1 Cauliflower head
Big bunch of fresh cilantro
2 Garlic cloves o 1 teaspoon garlic paste
1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- Clean cauliflower bay getting rid of leaves and hard center
- In a blander or food processor pulse cauliflower in batches until it has a rice appearance. I did it in 3 batches
- Chop cilantro leaves
- In a sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute for one minute
- Add cilantro and saute for two more minutes
- Add cauliflower sauté for 7 more minutes stirring occasionally uncovered so cauliflower water evaporates
- Ready! I like mine when it is soft but no mushy, so I kept checking!