This is the simplest ice cream you’ll ever make. So easy and… healthy! Yes healthy! It has absolutely no sugar added, just the natural sweetness from the bananas. So yes, we can have a little healthy delicious treat.
It is made out of frozen ripped bananas, cocoa powder and pecans.
Gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, vegan, paleo.
I’m sure you can create lots of different combinations with the same banana base. Be creative! But try this one first!
BANANA NUT CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Makes 1 big scoop
2 ripped frozen bananas
1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
12 half pecans
- Cut bananas into little pieces and freeze them overnight
- Put the frozen bananas into blender with the cocoa powder
- If you think it needs some moisture, add 1 teaspoon of water
- Empty the blender contents into a small bowl
- crack the pecan halves and fold them into the banana mixture
- Ready! Enjoy!