This is a great way to “bread” chicken fingers without actually using bread! Tha parmesan provides a delicious crust cover for the chicken fingers.
Very easy to make for a quick lunch or dinner. Serve them over a salad if you want to be super healthy. Serve it over pasta, rice or steam vegetables.
PARMESAN CHICKEN FINGERS
1 Package Free Range Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders (about 8)
1 Cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper
- Season chicken fingers with salt and pepper
- Crack egg into a bowl and lightly beat it
- Put the cheese in a separate bowl
- Cover the chicken fingers with cheese, then egg and then with cheese again
- Over medium heat cook chicken fingers for 3 minutes on one side and then flip them and cook them for 3 more minutes
- Serve with a simple salad