This morning I just needed something sweet for breakfast. These pancakes came out amazingly good and filled up my sweet tooth with out going over the board with sugar and without adding any artificial sweeteners either. So they were very satisfying. Enjoy!
PANCAKES WITH APPLE TOPPING
1 Tablespoon Flaxseed
For apple topping:
1 Orange (juice)
1 Tablespoon butter
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Smash bananas in a bowl, add flaxseed and egg, stir until everything is well combined. Let it sit while you prepare the apple compote.
- Cut the apple into small cubes
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter
- Add chopped apple, orange juice and brown sugar
- Simmer for about 8-10 minutes until it reaches a thick consistency
- On a different pan, pour 1/3 of the banana mix to make a pancake, cook for 3 minutes on each side. Repeat until the mix is finished
- Enjoy with the apple topping